Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome To My World

Welcome to my own little world on the web! This is a new blog for me as I had to abandon my previous blog for personal reasons. Due to those reasons I will not be sharing my real name, pictures of me & my family, or a whole lot of information about me and my family. What will I write about you ask? I will do my best to keep people entertained and informed on matters of home and life as a Christian. I have learned a great many things in the past couple of months that I wish to share with people. If you are easily offended then this is not a good blog for you to read...or perhaps it is the blog for you to read. I will be turning on comment moderation and hateful comments will not be posted. Legitimate questions, opinions, and ideas are all welcome. I hope to create a place for discussion, and free speech. Enjoy!

Ayvea (pronounced 'Ivy')

1 comment:

Please feel free to make your opinion known, but do so in a non hateful manner or I will be forced to delete your comment . Thank you!